Assisted Living Communities with a Personal Touch
LifeHOUSE Assisted Living Communities provide special places for seniors who want to live in a comfortable atmosphere that engages each resident as an individual with their own specific likes and needs. We are dedicated to helping you and your loved one enhance the quality of your relationship by guiding them through every step of this meaningful time in their life.
At LifeHOUSE Whispering Woods our team of caring professionals takes pride in delivering a comprehensive menu of services for seniors requiring assistance with activities of daily living. These may include medication management and monitoring, or be as simple as bathing and grooming.
Each resident is treated as an individual at LifeHOUSE, and their unique needs are our top priority as we develop a better understanding of their areas of interest, socially and individually. Our extended family of caregivers brings this same approach to the development and delivery of resident-specific care plans that focus on each aspect of the resident’s lifestyle.
The services and amenities delivered at each LifeHOUSE Assisted Living Community represent the cornerstone of our success in delivering assisted living care with a personal touch to the senior population in need of a little extra help. Our mission is to ensure your loved one is our priority in everything we do.
LifeHOUSE Communities are recognized Locally and Nationally for Quality and Best Practice.
Nine LifeHOUSE communities were recipients of the Michigan Center for Assisted Quality Standard Seal for Levels of Best Practice.
Seven LifeHOUSE communities out of ONLY TWELVE in the State of Michigan, received the LEVEL THREE SEAL of Best Practice. The Highest LEVEL Obtainable.
We Focus On Your Loved Ones Health
On-site evaluations to coordinate individual needs
- Transfer assistance
- Complete incontinence care
- Trained, experienced care staff, 24/7
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Medication assistance
- Diabetic care
- On-site Psychiatric, Clinical Psychology Services, Diagnostics, Labs, and Rehabilitation Therapies
We Focus On Your Loved Ones Comfort
- Choice of apartment styles
- Three nutritious meals a day
- Spacious common areas
- Transportation* (Not available at all communities)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Social and recreational activities program
We Can Make the Transition Easy
- Quick referral response within 1-hour
- Furnished apartments for quick move-ins
- 24-hour admissions and on-site evaluations
- Short Term stays
- Moving assistance
- Respite stays