Levels of Care
Offering Innovative and Award Winning Senior Care in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Ponds, Woods and Wildlife
- Massage Spa
- Movie Theaters
- Beauty/Barber Salon
- Scheduled Transportation
- Personal Laundry Services
- Medication Management
- Three nutritious meals per day
- Life Enrichment program
- Caring staff in a home like enviroment
- Trained, experienced care staff, 24/7
- A la Carte services for Independent Living
- Community Room
- Private Dining Areas
- Secured Memory unit (Montessori-Based Dementia Unit)
- Outdoor patios & courtyards
- Family Room
- Family friendly common areas
- Beauty Shop on site
- Quiet, tranquil community with water features
- Easy access to nearby shopping
- Various styles of rooms available
- Water-view rooms available
Available Care at LifeHOUSE
Assisted living provides customized care for seniors who need assistance with certain daily tasks, like showering, dressing and taking medications.
The Montessori-Based Dementia Program is a research-based method of working with older adults with dementia based on the philosophies of famed educator, Maria Montessori.
Taking a break from caring for a loved one is a positive consideration and our short-term stays are perfect for caregivers, and families who need time away, or for seniors evaluating our community.
Independent Living is ideal for seniors who can live in an apartment or house, but who want the conveniences of living within a community that provides amenities and services. Additionally, LifeHOUSE Whispering Woods can assist you in finding home health care services to meet your needs.